- Be clear on the mission
- Plan and prepare
- Understand your battlefield
- Lead from the front
- Stay positive
Tuesday, 28 June 2011
Saturday, 25 June 2011
Tuesday, 21 June 2011
Friday, 17 June 2011
A1 Financials Ltd - a bookkeeping franchise for people wishing to run their own business
A1 First Aid - First aid training and supplies plus our First Aid DVD, a comprehensive DVD for refresher knowledge
A1 Marketing - hands on marketing support to ensure you deliver your marketing goals and InTouch email marketing / database software
The Oxford Business Network - relationship networking based on 'people buy people'
The Treehouse play centre - indoor childrens soft play centre in Didcot
The Oxford Cupcake company - delicious home made cupcakes for all occasionsOffices now in Kidlington and Didcot.
We would of course be delighted to support your business, so if we can assist in any way then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 378559 or 01235 819320.
Saturday, 11 June 2011
- Ringfence your existing accounts - review your relationships and do not be complacent as competitors will be active
- Target your prospecting - The quality of your prospecting is one of the biggest factors on how successful you are.
- Increase your activity - High level of activity, good quality activity, with the right mindset
- Become a valued salesperson - earn the position of a valued resource for your customers
- Plan your attack - Win customers from your compeitors and distract them! Motivational for your team.
- Manage your own motivation - a compelling reason to make sales
- Sharpen your sales skiils - techniques are always being tweaked, be up to date, take tips and advice from trusted sources,
Friday, 10 June 2011
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
When analysing our marketing activity, we have always found our newsletters be one area that achieves the results we desire.Email newsletters are a powerful tool that can be used to boost your marketing efforts, without draining your marketing budget. They provide a platform to discuss issues happening in your market, your customers’ potential concerns due to economic shifts and new tips, tools or products.They are also a way of keeping in touch with your network on a regular basis, reminding your contacts about your business and how you can help them or their contacts.Offering a newsletter benefits you in multiple ways, including:
Helping to build your email list
Establishing you as an expert in your service or product arena
Providing a great reason to reach out to your list – keeping your company Top Of Mind
Enabling you to establish a strong Loyalty program
Driving traffic to your site
However you should avoid key mistakes such as sending unsolicitated emails or using your newsletter simply as a brag piece or an advertisement. Each communication should have a clear “call to action” and always include contact information and links to your web site.
There are 4 key stages for your communications. Database, delivery success, open success, conversion.Here at A1 we can help you send email communications such as newsletters and promotional messages in the following ways:
DIY - use of the online software tool InTouch. See web site or request a demo
SUPPORT - we can oversee your DIY, to ensure you are delivering communications to your objectives.
INTEGRATED - we can help build your communications, once you have provided the content
FULL SERVICE - we can source the content, design and send the communication, providing valuable feedback
To find out more about these support services, then please call us on 01865 378559