Of course we are an external support to businesses, but quite often we are not seen this way and are asked about roles that can be outsourced instead of adding people to the payroll.
So why would you consider using an external resource to support your business rather than employing someone?
- Your business finances and payroll are sensitive information to protect
- It provides access to a specialist skill that you in effect add to your team
- Perhaps frees up time of someone in the business who does not specialise in this area
- No holiday pay
- A comparable cost considering Employers NI contribution, sick pay, maternity pay and likely pension contributions from 2013
- More easily replaced if not performing
- Less red tape
- Less cost of ongoing development and training as the providers responsibility
- And event potentially less desk space